Clean and Simple.
Kills up to 99.9% of germs, viruses and other micro-organisms on solid, non-porous surfaces. Sanitizing times and effectiveness for porous surfaces may vary.
We at C-Pap Easy Clean LLC recommend that you clean your filter and humidifier chamber a minimum of two times a week. This will help prevent any bacterial growth caused by the warm, moist environment.
To operate your C-Pap Easy Clean LLC
1. Empty the water out of the humidifier chamber and
pat dry. Place both the filter and the humidifier chamber
inside your C-Pap Easy Clean box.
2. Close the lid and push the button until the
blue/green UVC light comes on.
3. Wait for the UVC light to beep when it is finished
with the sanitizing process.
4. Turn both the filter and the humidifier chamber over
and repeat the process a second time.
5. Place the filter and humidifier chamber in a clean sealed plastic bag until the next use.
6. Remove tubing and mask from C-Pap or Bi-Pap.
7. Clean makeup and oil from the masks surface using a damp paper towel.
8. Place the tubing and mask in the C-Pap Easy Clean box. Make sure the mask is face side up. step two and three.
9. Leave mask and tubing in the box until the next time you use it to help keep it clean.
C-Pap Easy Clean LLC