Clean and Simple.
C-Pap Easy Clean LLC
Kills up to 99.9% of germs (Click to see completed list), viruses and other micro-organisms on solid, non-porous surfaces. Sanitizing times and effectiveness for porous surfaces may vary.
We at C-Pap Easy Clean LLC recommend that you clean your filter and humidifier chamber a minimum of two times a week. This will help prevent any bacterial growth caused by the warm, moist environment.
To operate your C-Pap Easy Clean LLC
1. Empty the water out of the humidifier chamber and
pat dry. Place both the filter and the humidifier
chamber inside your C-Pap Easy Clean bag.
2. Close the lid and zip close! Plug in (flip switch on).
3. The UVC light will shut off when it is finished with
the sanitizing process. This will take about 5 to
4. Turn both the filter and the humidifier chamber over
and repeat the process a second time.
5. Place the filter and humidifier chamber in a clean sealed plastic bag until the next use.
6. Remove tubing and mask from C-Pap or Bi-Pap.
7. Clean makeup and oil from the masks surface using a damp paper towel.
8. Place the tubing and mask in the C-Pap Easy Clean bag. Make sure the mask is face side up. Repeat steps two and three.
9. Leave mask and tubing in the box until the next time you use it to help keep it clean.